Cookies in use on this site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
What are cookies, and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
We use essential cookies to make our website work including:
Analytical, Functional and/or Performance Cookies
Some cookies analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This can help us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Anonymous Analytical Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please visit the www.allaboutcookies.org which has comprehensive information on the subject.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.