Our charity was established in 1996 and was originally named Dartford and Gravesham Women’s Aid and then North Kent Women’s Aid before adopting the name of Choices. It exists to provide help to all those who are experiencing domestic abuse.
We provide community services to men, women and children in Dartford, Gravesend, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, and Medway.
- One Stop Shops
- Hostel Accommodation (single women, 18-25 yrs)
- Freedom Programme
- Training in Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Outreach Support & Advice
- Young People/Children’s Services
- IDVA services in Medway, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, and Sevenoaks
Location and Contact Details
Advice Together partners: Please click here to make a referral