West Kent Mind
West Kent Mind is one of over 140 local Mind associations which are affiliated to the national charity Mind. We are an independent charitable organisation and support the overall values and vision of the national organisation. Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales, and the best known charity for mental health.
- Community Wellbeing Services
- Mums’ Support Group
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Support Group
- Solace Café
- Allotment Project
- ManyMinds Befriending
- Mental Health for Schools
- Mental Health for Business
- Supported Housing
- Singing for Wellbeing
- Training programmes
Location and Contact Details
The goals of Mind are:
- Staying well: Support people likely to develop mental health problems, to stay well.
- Empowering choice: Empower people who experience a mental health problem to make informed choices about how they live and recover.
- Improving services and support: Ensure people get the right services and support at the right time to help their recovery and enable them to live with their mental health problem.
- Enabling social participation: Open the doors to people with experience of mental health problems participating fully in society.
- Removing inequality of opportunity: Gain equality of treatment for people who experience both mental health and other forms of discrimination.
- Organisational excellence: Make the most of our assets by building a culture of excellence.
Sevenoaks office: 34 St John’s Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 3LW
Tonbridge office: 3 St Mary’s Road, Tonbridge, TN9 2LD
Advice Together partners Follow this link to make a referral https://www.nellbooker.net